Hello parrot lovers,
Today’s Story Time Sunday, is another story the time my African Grey George plotted against me because of my mother and what she gave him 💙. If you have an African Grey or any parrot, you know how genius they are!! Times are always fun with birds. I hope you enjoy this parrot story and getting to know more about my mom…muhahahah…..mom!!
I hope you enjoyed this story time Sunday video, for more parrot stories, parrot tips and funny parrot videos, please subscribe, like and share this video:)
FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO MY MOM FINDS:
VIDEO WITH THE STORY OF MY MOM FINDING MY YOUTUBE
Check out our parrot lover Film SNIFFERS!!
Facebook Group Page: PARROT STATION
Instagram For Parrot Feature: Follow @engagednotcaged
Instagram For Live parrot Q&A: Follow @marlenemccohen
For Skype Information: Email email@example.com
Come join our FACEBOOK Group Page: PARROT STATION
– Introduce your parrot
-Share pictures and stories about your bird
-Get to know other members
-I can’t wait to meet them
For your parrot to be featured on @engagednotcaged INSTAGRAM:
-Follow @Engagednotcaged on Instagram
-Tag your parrot photo with #engagednotcaged
-Share your parrots name in the post
-Welcome new parrots!!
To participate in live parrot Q&A with Marlene:
-Follow @marlenemccohen on Instagram
To see Picasso, Jersey, Vinny, Rocky and Cody every day:
-Follow @marlenemccohen on Instagram and tune in my Instagram story, going all day!
Need More Help:
For information about private Skype sessions:
MY SISTER, GENNA’S SNAPCHAT / INSTAGRAM where she posts about her day with the birds and dogs)
Random facts #890:
●Studies show that smarter high school students are less superstitious than those of average intelligence.
● Dog food can say it’s any flavor it wants, it’s not like you’re going to test it.
● The longest prison sentence was for 384,911 years. It was given to a mailman for not delivering over 40,000 letters.
● According to a Japanese poll in the year 2000, the Japanese believe that their best invention of the twentieth century was instant noodles.
● African Grey Parrots have an intelligence level similar to a 5 year old child.
● Chewing your food better can reduce calories consumed per meal by 10% or more. You’ll slow down and your hunger hormones will drop.
● Coolio once wrote a book called “Cookin’ With Coolio” – Chapters included “SaladEatin Bitches” and “Appetizers for That Ass.”
● 85% of the time though you still care and miss someone, you let go because chasing them becomes emotionally stressful.
● Demi Lovato loves Pickles, Cheese, Rice and Chinese food.
● Stan Lee almost quit making comics. He continued after his wife urged him to experiment with other stories, leading him to be successful.