Bubbles, taking my Daughter – Amber to school with a car
Guidecentral is a fun and visual way to discover DIY ideas, learn new skills, meet amazing people who share your passions and even upload your own DIY guides. We provide a space for makers to share their handmade crafts, home decor projects, fashion and beauty tips, homemade recipes and other life hacks with our global community.
Download the free Guidecentral app to browse thousands of DIY projects on-the-go.
– Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=guidecentral.howto.diy.crafts
– Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guidecentral-diy-projects/id566332826?mt=8
– Amazon Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/Guidecentral-Handmade-Homemade-Projects-Instructions/dp/B00KDJTSGU/
The Guidecentral Maker Program lets you earn money by sharing your DIY projects. Learn more at https://www.guidecentr.al/maker-program
About this DIY project:
– Title: Draw a Colourful Parrot
– Maker: mago – https://www.guidecentr.al/maker/suppermanzz
– View the full step-by-step tutorial on Guidecentral: https://www.guidecentr.al/draw-a-colourful-parrot
– Color pencils
– White paper
– Black marker
Connect with us!
– Website: https://www.guidecentr.al
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/guidecentral
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/guidecentral
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/guidecentral
– Google+: https://plus.google.com/+guidecentral
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/guidecentral_
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/guidecentral
Don’t be shy! Subscribe to this YouTube channel 🙂
The Indian Ringneck, or Indian Ring-necked Parakeet (Psittacula krameri), is set to go feral here, in New South Wales–as it has done in Western Australia. It’s only a matter of time before it takes over and displaces the native parrot species. What do you think should be done about them? Should they be shot? Made into “parrot pie”? Caught and euthanised? Caught and sold on the caged bird market as “caged ornaments”? Given birth control pills? Desexed? Should I catch this bird and teach it how to speak? Is it better to fly free, or to live one’s life in a cage? What is the answer?
Also seen here are the usual Sulphur-crested Cockatoo (Cacatua galerita) and a couple of cute Double-barred finch (Taeniopygia bichenovii).
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Is Bird Wing Clipping Acceptable? Cockatiel Free Flight Inside House. Buying Hand Tamed Vs. Parent Raised Bird Talk. Nismo The Aggressive Cockatiel Singing His Heart Out. DA RAT
*P.O BOX- KzE 1522 Constitution BLVD, PMB# 410 Salinas, CA. 93905
*************GEAR I USE*************
***Affiliate Links Earn Me A Percentage of All Money Spent, So Feel Free To Go On An Amazon Shopping Spree After Clicking the Links, While at The Same time Helping Out The Channel***
Leash – http://amzn.to/2ueN7ta
-Old Harness – http://amzn.to/2pAiqMb
-Explorer HARNESS – http://amzn.to/2odop62
-CAMERA – http://amzn.to/2sPkhj2
-MICROPHONE – Neewer Lapel http://amzn.to/2nlk7vD
-MIC ADAPTOR – http://amzn.to/2nQvflv
My channel is for educational purposes only, I feature dog behavior if you can’t handle that DON’T WATCH. Just like dogparks. Enter at your own risk.
Kevin Bishop spoofs the world of TV, film and popular culture at breakneck speed with over 40 sketches making light of all that is called celebrity
Content licensed from DRG. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Subscribe to Dead Parrot for weekly videos – http://www.youtube.com/DeadParrot
Follow Dead Parrot on Twitter – https://twitter.com/Dead__Parrot
Dino the Parrot is a cute little Yellow-Naped Amazon that lives in New Jersey. He loves singing in the shower, eating other people’s food, sneaking on his foes, and speaking with people. He speaks English, Russian and Parrot 🙂 Enjoy! Check out Dino’s other videos where he also barks like a dog and meows like a cat. He ask does flips and much much more!!!