Have you got what it takes for parrot Training?
A lot of people just go ahead and buy a parrot training course without considering what is involved for it to actually work.Majority of the time it fails and they blame either the parrot, or you got it,they blame the course. They DO NOT stop to think that it could possibly be them that is the reason why their? feathered friend is still biting, and not singing. Below is a check list find out? if you have what it takes to put your parrot through a training course.
Unfortunately a lot of people do not consider what the involvement is in not only owning a parrot, but how to? stop their bad behavior, and teach them tricks. I could not tell you how many times I have heard people complain about how they wasted their money on parrot training courses and they did not work.
So for that reason I want to go over? necessary requirements from you so that your parrot will graduate from parrot training school.
Firstly are you doing this for your bird,or just for you?
Please think about that question it is very important. Below is a check list for you to see if you have what it takes to teach your feathered friend right from wrong.
- Time - Do you have at least 15 minutes every day to spend with our parrot?
- Plan – Can you follow a simple step by step plan either by video, or E-book?
- Command - Can you think of? a particular command you want to use such as,wave or just use a clicker?
- Action – Can you take action and get him to step on your finger and then removing your finger before he gets on.
- Patience - Will you have patients with him, will you keep going over the trick till he gets it?
- Praise – Can you praise him every time he gets it right, and make a big deal out of it?
- Give rewards – Can you reward him with his favorite food when he gets the trick right?
- Repeat – Are you happy to repeat the same actions over, and over till he knows the trick really well?