You can purchase this course here; https://birdtricksstore.com/collections/behaviors-and-training/products/birdtricks-training-course-advanced-level
Welcome to the Advanced Level! This is where you begin to see how all your hard work and dedication in creating a solid foundation is going to pay off long-term.
We are going to let you in on a little secret though…the thing about training is that it NEVER ENDS – even we, at BirdTricks, are constantly working with our birds and adapting to new challenges with them. What we want to teach you is how to become the trainers – how to spot, diagnose, and re-mediate the issues yourself!
Using the foundations from our beginner course, along with the new techniques (and personalized instruction!) that this course gives, we are setting YOU up for success!
In this course you will receive…
1) Family Friendly Parrot Formula 2 Video – The second installment in the Family Friendly Parrot Formula series, Part 2 breaks down some of the more nuanced training techniques such as the 60/40 rule, consistently being inconsistent, the ABC’s, and much more!
2) One Day Miracles Video Series – This 12-episode video series documents Jamie and Dave’s journey to go into homes with “problem birds” and transform the birds and families in just 24 hours. Each episode is a different bird and a different family with a wide range of problems. What’s so amazing about this series is that, while it is extremely educational (try testing yourself to see if you spot the problems before they point them out!), it is also highly entertaining!!
3) A 30-minute PERSONAL 1-on-1 consult with Jamie and/or Dave – Yes, you read that right – with this course you get to gather everything you have learned, along with all the questions you’ve wanted to ask along the way, and get personalized instruction for YOUR specific situation with Jamie and Dave. We understand that everyone has a different environment, a different background, a different story – and we want to help you become the best trainers we know you can be. Look for the download file “CONSULT INSTRUCTIONS” to get set up*
Some additional bonuses are…
1) How to Potty Train Your Parrot – Just because we love our birds doesn’t mean we have to love cleaning up after their multitude of messes! While you never want to restrict your bird’s natural needs, you can influence where they happen with our potty training guide!
2) Parrot Ownership Guide – This is the guide for the person who wants to know it all – everything from building a t-stand to interviewing a vet. Got a general parrot care question? Most likely this guide has an answer!
📞BOOK A CONSULTATION ▶ https://birdtricksstore.com/pages/consultations
🌿ALL NATURAL PARROT TOYS ▶ https://birdtricksstore.com/collections/premium-parrot-toys
🌱WHAT TO FEED A PARROT ▶ https://birdtricksstore.com/collections/health-and-diet
🐦DIY PARROT TRAINING ▶ https://birdtricksstore.com/collections/main-store
JOIN ME ⬇
INSTAGRAM 📷 http://www.instagram.com/birdtricksofficial
TWITTER 🐦 http://www.twitter.com/birdtricks
FACEBOOK 📖 http://www.facebook.com/birdtricks
PATREON 📹 http://www.patreon.com/birdtricks
AMAZON 🛍 http://www.amazon.com/shop/birdtricks
WEBSITE 💻 http://www.birdtricksstore.com
PODCAST 🎤 http://parrottrainingpodcast.com/
STITCHER 🎧 https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/parrot-training-podcast?refid=stpr
ITUNES 🎵 https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/parrot-training-podcast/id1458574601
SPOTIFY 🔊 https://open.spotify.com/show/6GRJhNmEEMKBpjLVg0iLeD
GOOGLE PLAY ▶ https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ihw6sumhjcrs3j6bbozy5glrcmu
TO SEND MAIL 📬
217 CEDAR STREET #401
SANDPOINT, ID 83864
MY BIRDS (Oldest to Youngest) 🐦❤
BONDI 💗 Galah | hatched 2005
CRESSI 💗 Congo African Grey | hatched 2007
BANDIT 💙 Galah | hatched 2008
JINX 💙 Blue Throat Macaw | hatched 2008
COMET 💙 Yellow-Dominant Camelot Macaw | hatched 2008
TUSA 💙 Blue-Green Dominant Camelot Macaw | hatched 2008
ROCKO 💙 Toco Toucan | hatched 2011
LILY & PHOEBE & DETKA 💗 Sun Conures | hatched 2011
😍 ABOUT US 😍
BirdTricks is a husband-wife team; Dave and Jamieleigh Womach specialize in parrot training and companionship.
#birdtrickstraining #birdtraining #parrottraining